30th March 2020
We might be working from home but we still want to design your kitchen . . .
With combined years of experience, our highly skilled designers will transform your ideas into a beautiful and practical kitchen &/or utility room.
You may be wanting an initial design and rough costings before taking your project further.
To make sure we offer you a suitable & liked layout from the start and to give our designers a good understanding of your requirements for your project please could you send us the following information either email email@example.com or call us on 01788 547 647 and we will do everything to help in getting the ball rolling!
- Full address including post code and telephone number and email address.
- A room plan with dimensions – this can be a simple hand drawn one, but we do need to know where the windows, doors are located, we would also need to know the ceiling heights, also any other challenges such as Stop cock, gas or electric meter & consumer unit or features that may influence the design.
- It might be useful if you could send photos and a short video of the space as it is now.
- Information on any structural work being carried out or that might need to be carried out.
- Any preferences on door styles, paint finishes, worktops, sinks, knobs and handles etc.
- What built in appliances and/or range cooker that you are planning on having in your new kitchen.
- A wish list and photos where possible will really help and links to Pinterest boards, Houzz projects or even kitchens RFK have previously fitted.
- A rough idea of budget and your time scales for the project.
- When we have all the information one of our designers will be in touch with you to ensure we have everything we need to take the project to the next step.
We are offering this service free of charge & without obligation.
Any questions or queries? Please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01788 547 647 and we will do everything to help in getting the ball rolling!