– New kitchen and utility for a complete house renovation
– Open plan kitchen/family room
– Central island to cook and seat four
– Maximize storage and work surface
– Contemporary feel with a gloss doors
– Granite work surface
– Integrate an existing appliance
– Liaise with site builders, electricians and plumbers
– Designed the kitchen to make the most of the area and create the right flow in the large family room to take into account the dining and social feel of the room
– Made the island large enough to incorporate useable and accessible storage with plenty of space to cook and still have seating for four people
– Used taller units to maximize storage and use make use of the high ceiling
– Used a dark gloss door to make a visual impact with lighter granite to create a good contrast
– Used granite upstands and window cill to provide clean lines and add to the contemporary feel
– Integrated the existing American fridge/freezer
– Liaised with all trades on site in order for the utilities to be located in the correct area for the design
– Open plan kitchen that integrates with the family room
– Large island for cooking, serving up and working from with seating far enough away as to not to intrude on the cooking area.
– Plenty of usable storage
– Contemporary look and feel without looking too clinical
Just like to say that we were thrilled with our new kitchen. The service was excellent from conception when all our requirements were accommodated to fitting, which was done to a high standard.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility with the build delays.
The design works really well and the granite looks superb! We continue to have lots of positive comments on the kitchen.
Abid & Shamreen Mirza