– To create an open plan living dining space.
– Kitchen furniture to work in harmony with existing dining furniture.
– Complete with all new modern appliances & storage solutions – but keep more of a traditional feel.
– Hide the support for the wall / beam.
– Created a tall bank of units that housed the fridge freezer, larder storage & centred oven & combi microwave.
– Positioned hob on external wall for venting extractor with wide drawers, below hob design also included sink drawers, a Le mans corner solution & pull out towel rail & bottle storage.
– The kitchen & dining space were separated by a peninsular which housed the integrated dishwasher.
– Fitted with Karndean flooring, Encore worktops, up stands & red glass splash back.
An open plan kitchen dining space with zoned kitchen storage, sleek practical surfaces that look great yet easy to clean.
I have attached some photos of the finished kitchen which we are really pleased with. Thanks for all your advice and suggestions. Thanks also to Steve and Ian who were brilliant, so good at what they do, always here when they said they would be and always left the place tidy. The floor looks great, the bitumen surface didn’t seem to present any problem at all, thank goodness.
We will certainly recommend RFK to anyone who asks!